Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Year photos

As i sat waiting for New Year's Eve i thought about nothing but the vegan cake i would be eating in a few minutes. I waited, impatiently on my bed looking at my cousins using my laptop. I wore an England football shirt with the colors red and white. The vegan cake, held most of my attention.

As the clock struck 12 and it was New Year we jumped off from the sofa and made a lot of noise of course, i was hungry. Even though that was my case i still made an awful amount of noise. My mom called us youngsters to eat and boy, i was starving. I ran down the stairs as fast as i can with a toy trumpet on my hand, my cousins trailing behind me. After the coins were rolled on the floor for luck we had our meal.



I quickly made my way over to the counter where the vegan cake was placed.  I posted the picture up there. It looked very delicious to me.

I ate it happily not making a sound while my brothers and cousins looked at me and couldn't believe their eyes. A vegan cake. They probably believed that all vegans could eat was lettuce but of course there are a lot of vegan food other than lettuce that we vegans eat. There are other foods like vegan ice cream, vegan cake and vegan snickerdoodles. Nowadays, there are a lot of foods that can be made vegan :)

My cousins and my other relatives tried the cake and they loved it. They were amazed too, they wanted to have another slice. :) It was a very happy new year's eve we sang, played the piano. I ate a lot of vegan food like salad, vegan cake and some veggies. It was very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment