Friday, October 8, 2010

November is vegan month!!!

Vegan Month

I'm pretty excited about November being the vegan month because i will also celebrate my first vegan anniversary.:) So, i'm really looking forward to it.

Today, i went to this Vegetarian restaurant called Daily Veggie Cafe... they have vegan food too. It's my second time there. My first time to dine there was during "Hug A Vegetarian Day" and i was with my parents. My parents also had vegetarian and vegan food so i was happy that they loved the food.

I will post some pictures of the restaurant here after my quarterly exams.

Getting back to my post,

November is vegan month and check out the reasons why you should go vegan :

http://www.veganmonth.com/whyvegan.html
( just copy and paste this on your address bar)

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment